- Golden Heart: Mineral claims tie onto the southern boundary of the past producing Leitch and Sand River gold mines, which produced 847K ounces at 31.3 g/t and 50K ounces Au at 9.7 g/t, respectively.
- Gold mineralization is hosted in narrow quartz veins within sheared metasedimentary rock in proximity to banded iron formation units.
- Previous exploration included prospecting, trenching, and limited diamond drilling with grab samples ranging between 1-4.3 g/t Au.
- Three Towers: Results from drilling confirmed gold mineralization exposed on surface and extending to a depth of ~100 m.
- Property hosts a gold-bearing shear zone that has been traced for a length of 500 meters, to date with sampling in 2007 returning up to 15.5 g/t gold.
- Work in 2008 included high resolution airborne surveys, line cutting, prospecting, mechanical stripping, washing, sampling and mapping.
- Brookbank East: Early-stage exploration property that demonstrates certain key criteria for orogenic gold exploration, such as greenschist facies host rock, proximity to the Paint Lake Fault and presence of iron-rich reactive host rocks.
Disclaimer: The technical information set forth above is derived from public sources, and does not comply with the disclosure standards set forth in National Instrument 43-101. Available information may vary materially from disclosure presented in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 and should not be relied upon. Caprock has not verified the data set forth above and is not treating such disclosure as National Instrument 43-101 compliant, however Caprock considers the data to be relevant as it indicates known mineralization on the project. Please refer to Slide 15 under the heading “Third Party Information” for further details.